donderdag 29 mei 2014

Time for a new blog! :)

I have My Opinions, (mainly in English) funny memories And other laughter (mainly in Dutch) but on world wide news and my questions I had a problem. Questioning isn't exactly sharing my opinions and often not funny at all. :/  So what to do?  I hesitated a long time to ad another blog. But I think that's the best way. So, I've started it.  It won't be a forum-a-like thing, but I sure hope that I'll get more reactions, feedback, comments and even nasty replies (whom I will not delete unless it has nothing to do with my point) than I get on my other blogs.
I will not come up with IMO stupid one-liners with a bla-bla-bla provoking question. No way!  But I will ask each time for YOUR opinion in some way.

So as a kick off, this was the news today?  :)

  Ukraine is getting close to some kind of civil/rebel war.  I wrote something about it in my opinions. At the same time Herman Van Rompuy has been honored (congrats for that!) but seems not to be concerned on Ukraine at all. :/ at least, it doesn't show.  I really wonder why people like Van Rompuy and Kerry are so hush-hush to blame Putin for his right or wrong opinion, but not active in solving the problems with *open * diplomacy.  If I would be appointed or elected president of the EU, I would have been everywhere in Ukraine, Moscow, Brussels or wherever trying to peacefully solve the problems.  Am I naive??? Why do I have to say that as an atheist, not believing in prayers, "Bravo pope Francisco for at least showing a big gesture." And really, I do wish this pope all the best I can wish! I don't believe but THINK that this pope is perhaps the first one to realy become a saint!  No, I will remain an atheist but a great admirer of this pope like I am/was of people like Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King and Desmond Tutu among others, who all "believe(d)" in something I share without a god! Am I naive again???

So that was the news today: deaths in Ukraine, Herman Van Rompuy honored, pope gets Abbas and Peres into a prayer for peace in the Vatican.  Am I  nuts to link those 3 items?

1 opmerking:

  1. Please, do not hesitate to give me feedback, critiseze, share your point of view or ask me more specific things! :) Thanks in advance! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen